Are you ready to achieve optimal health?
If so, you are in the right place. Marianne offers personalized nutrition plans and health coaching services that get results.
- Do you need to lower your cholesterol, blood pressure or blood sugars?
- Are you ready to master weight loss and reach a healthy body weight?
- Do you want to boost your energy with a healthier diet?
- Want to enjoy a gluten free lifestyle?
- How about optimizing health for your age and increase your longevity?
To learn more visit the Nutrition Counseling page or contact me directly via email to get started now! Take the steps to optimal health!
Health Coaching is a co-creative process through which you develop an awareness and practice of healthy lifestyle choices enabling a balanced and successful life. Learn about Marianne’s coaching services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers that service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Payment Processing – this service is used to serve our ecommerce platform. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- SCHEDULING SOFTWARE – this service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The information provided on this website is educational in nature and intended for the general public. In it not medical advice. Seek medical advice regarding your health from your physician.
Marianne makes her expertise available on a consulting basis to selected clients. Marianne selects clients and supports claims that are well researched and evidence based. Since 2009, Marianne has been a Certified Health Coach with Optavia, formerly known as Take Shape for Life (TSFL) that utilized Medifast products.
OPTAVIA uses proprietary products (over 60 products) and programs as well as support through a community of clients and coaches to help clients lose weight and maintain weight loss over time. OPTAVIA offers four components to support clients as they lose weight. These components are the food (proprietary product), the health coaching, the curriculum (books, apps, webinars and videos- Known as the Habits of Health System) and lastly the community (meetings, conferences & support calls).
The following research study supports the Optavia 5 & 1 program. (Appel, L.J., et al., Comparative effectiveness of weight-loss interventions in clinical practice. N England J Med, 2011. 365(21): p. 1959-68).
Marianne also creates and provides her own trainings, seminars and workshops for businesses and organizations that desire a healthier work force. A listing of organizations and businesses she has consulted can be found on this website in “Presentations.”
CODE OF ETHICS
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), Marianne is committed to a professional Code of Ethics and is current with all Continuing Education Requirements as mandated by the Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR). Lastly, she follows FTC guidelines regarding product endorsements.
Original Culinary Art by Barbara Harshman, Upstate, NY